Your local community's Friendly Sub-Urban Dental Surgery
Our friendly dental surgery
is home to Dr. Keith Chiang who is registered as a General Dentist in New Zealand but has a formal Masters Degree and extensive training in Oral Surgery from overseas. He has a very special interest with a prime focus in Oral Surgery and Intra-Venous Sedation. He has 5 years of previous Clinical Teaching, and over 19 years of Young Graduates Mentoring as well as Clinical Surgical Experience from Overseas, Australia and New Zealand.
We offer exceptional and professional services in all aspects of General and Cosmetic Dentistry, Surgical Procedures, IV Sedation as well as:
- Full Mouth Comprehensive Check ups with Digital X rays
- EMERGENCY Pain Relief- Same Day Appointment
- Routine Cleaning and Preventive Care
- Oral/Gas/Intravenous Sedation for the Ones who need a "Bit EXTRA"
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Implants - Surgical Placement and Implant Crowns
- Porcelain Crowns & Veneers
- Complicated Oral Surgical Procedures
- ACC Treaments (Part Charge Applies) and WINZ Quotes
- Cosmetic Fillings, Teeth Whitening and Prophylaxis
- STATE OF THE ART - LASER DENTISTRY
- We also offer Surgical services to our Dental Colleagues and their patients within Christchurch, the surrounding North & South Canterbury regions as well as the West Coast. For peace of mind and complete oral care, Please call the Friendly Team that Cares
at Fendalton Dental Surgery today.