Christchurch has now moved to Covid-19 Alert Level 2.
We can preform routine dental care with appropriate PPE. But we do ask that you self-screen for Covid-19 before coming into the practice.
COVID-19 Self Screening Questionnaire at Level 2
- Do you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or been in isolation with a suspected case in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: 1) cough 2) sore throat 3) shortness of breath 4) runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip (coryza) 5) loss of smell (anosmia) with or without fever?
COVID-19 is spread by air-borne aerosols and that is a very big risk to dental professionals. Please note that most of the dental procedures are Aerosol Generating Procedures such as use of High Speed Drills used for fillings, Crowns, root canals and scaling etc. The plan is to Keep it Simple and use appropriate PPE for your and our safety.
We apologise for any inconvenience or delays if encountered.
We remain committed to the safety and well-being of our community, our patients, staff and their families. We are also very grateful to you for your understanding at this difficult time. Please help us by following the protocols defined above.
I sincerely thank my team members who have volunteered their services during this pandemic. Thank you for your patience and stay safe!
Dr Keith Chiang