Welcome to Fendalton Dental Surgery
We are a values-driven practice. Our values reflect the thinking of our Founding Principal – Keith Chiang. Keith is passionate about creating healthy smiles on the faces of patients and members of the practice.
We are proud to bring you more than 35 years of combined clinical experience in dental practice along with the best technology available. We aspire to provide this to you in an ambience of comfort and care.
Our practice is located at 99A Glandovey Road in Christchurch. For peace of mind and complete oral care, please call us on 03 351 1188 today.
To attract, develop, inspire and retain exceptional people.
We're Here for You
Gentle. Expert. Caring.
We strive to offer exceptional and professional services in all aspects of General and Cosmetic Dentistry, Surgical Procedures and IV Sedation.
- Full mouth comprehensive check ups with Digital X rays
- Emergency pain relief – same day appointment
- Gas/intravenous sedation for nervous patients
- Root canal treatment
- Impacted wisdom teeth removal
- Implants – surgical placement and implant crowns
- Porcelain crowns, veneers and bridges
- Complicated oral surgical procedures
- ACC treatments (part charge applies) and WINZ quotes
- Cosmetic fillings, teeth whitening and prophylaxis
- State of the art laser dentistry
- Partial and full upper and lower dentures
- Hygienist scaling and comprehensive oral hygiene maintenance program
- Interest free payment plans through Q Card and Oxipay
Facial Aesthetic Treatments
- Dysport treatments for wrinkles and teeth clenching
- Microneedling for skin rejuvenations
- Dermal Fillers for smooth skin and fuller cheeks
We also offer surgical referral-based services within Christchurch, the entire Canterbury region, the West Coast and sometimes from overseas.
“Very grateful for Keith, Emily and team for helping me get through the removal of 2 severely impacted wisdom teeth. I have intense health anxiety and this was a process for me. Keith was very helpful both prior to and following the surgery. Emily was very helpful when I had concerns after surgery and made me feel reassured. Calling me a few hours after the surgery was a great touch also. I can’t thank the team enough. I felt like I was in great hands here. Thank you for your patience with me!”
– Emily Sinclair